Tuesday, August 25, 2009

hopeful for healing to begin

Well, my surgeries are scheduled. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I may even be able to knit again by my birthday. I am very much looking forward to some pain free time. Trying to remain positive and look forward.

Next summer should be very different. I'm planning on starting a lot of my seeds myself. My wonderful husband has agreed to help me set up space in the basement to start all our seedlings and my father in law has send some florescent lighting instruments and tubes to contribute (he send them as shop lights, but I'm taking them for seedling starting).

Updates will be few as I enter this newest stage in my life. Recovery shouldn't be too long and hopefully I'll be able to post more often afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment