Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Shine, shine, shine, let it shine!"

YES! THE SUN HAS FINALLY RETURNED TO POLAND, ME. Oh happy day.

Checked on my plantings under the hoop tunnel - quite warm and dry in there, so we (the Girl and I) gave them a good long drink and pulled back the plastic until we have another cold snap.

Plans for outdoor housing for the Nuggets are underway - hopefully construction will begin this weekend. Our "weekend" is Sunday and Monday, not Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully I'll get some pictures up for the Nugget addition by Monday evening.

I don't have a lot to say - I'm going to go out and enjoy the sun - I suggest those of you who can take advantage do so as well ;}

Blessings from a sunny day in Maine.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, happy day ... indeed! I did a load of laundry ;).

    Enjoy the sunshine ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did some errands, puttered in the yard a bit, and went to the movies - I know, I know, but we were the only ones in the theatre and it was very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, not sure what happened there. Let me try it again!

    I love going to the movies when there's hardly anyone there! I look forward to seeing how the Nugget housing proceeds along with the garden!

    ReplyDelete